The September Issue of Vogue Paris just reached a new level of classy.
Royalty seems to be in this year, and there is no one (in my opinion) more beautiful
than Charlotte Casiraghi.
More images from the shoot at: Style Frizz
Saw the cutest boy / model with the most beautiful smile in the elevator today while getting out of work late. (note to self: check directory to see what is on the floors above me)
Not even the impending doom we call “weather” can bring me down tonight! :)
miscellaneous- isn’t her cropped hair so chic?!
Yup yup! The day has finally come- I’m no longer a teenager anymore. And since I’ve turned 20 (a relatively landmark age) I thought I’d share my birthday wishlist, albeit a bit late (my birthday was actually on Tuesday)
So in my mind, when a girl finally turns 20, the thing that should come to her mind first and foremost is: ANTI-AGING products.
I know I know- 20 is still a young age, but this is actually prime time to start taking really good care of your skin. And well, of your life I guess. After all, not only do I have to worry about getting wrinkles, I have to start thinking about WHAT TO DO AFTER GRADUATION!?!??But anyway, here are the products (from left to right, starting from the top):
1. Michelle Roy Flower Bib Necklace- I recently discovered Michelle Roy designs- her covetable accessories has garnered much attention and frankly speaking, they’re the perfect addition to any outfit!
2. A Scent by Issey Miyake- I first spotted it in a Korean Women’s Fashion Magazine and I’ve been seeing it everywhere ever since, including Paris Vogue. I was immediately attracted to the overall simplicity of the bottle, the title, and according to Paris Vogue it has a very “pure” and fresh scent reminiscent of nature.
3. Chloe 2-toned Wedge Ankle Boots- So this is my one ultra splurge item I like to insert into any wishlist, always just for fun because I know I will never be able to afford it haha. And I guess… um, they’re hot? [Buy at Brown’s Fashion]
4. Supremya by Sisley- An ultra ultra splurge item (quite unnecessarily expensive actually)? But what the hey? This is just one anti-aging product I’ve been seeing floating around magazine beauty articles. I hear Lancome and Shiseido and Estee Lauder have pretty good anti-aging moisturizers as well.
5. Manolo Blahnik’s Drawings- I’ve recently started up a new hobby: sketching/fashion sketching. And I think this book will be perfect for amping up my creative juices. Plus, who can say no to Manolo’s?
6. Where the Wild Things Are Soundtrack by Karen O and the Kids- I have not yet seen the movie, and I hear it is very sad. But I love Max! And Karen O is my idol/religion. Dude, when I read in a NYLON interview that Karen O was half Korean, I was like “Ah”. It’s times like these when I actually feel a bit proud to be Korean haha (BTW- Colette is such a cool store!)
7. AnOther Magazine Subscription- Please Please Pleaseeeeee. I didn’t know Jefferson Hack was this cool. This is just one of those magazines you MUST have. This and Paris Vogue and Purple. (Curse Boston for not holding these mags)
Anyways. Sorry for this abnormally long post. I thought I’d make up for all my lack of posting in this one epic post haha
THANKS FOR READING!! <3
I know lip stains have been out for a while.
But I thought I’d make a semi-beauty post about them.
I just bought the CG Outlast Lip Stain today after reading some reviews
and seeing the ad in a couple of magazines.
I also heard Beneful Benetint and some MAC lip stains were pretty good as well.
What are your favorite lip stains? Or do you prefer lip gloss??
Credit: Google Images