Beauties.

dree-hemingway

alexa-chung-lfw

Love. Garance.

Credit: Garance Dore

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Beauties.

  1. Honestly, Alexa Chung gets about 90% of her outfits down-pat and perfect… The other 10% of the time the outfits are somewhat hideous, but she can pull them off simply because there is something about her.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s